11 game Reviews with Responses

Avoider! Avoider!

I liked this.

This is a decent game. Nice job on you're first flash. However, It was ez thanks to the gravity keep pulling me down. I did this without loosing a life my first try.

keep it up.

SethFx23 responds:

Thanks, short and to the point, I like it. Yeah I plan on maybe expanding this in the future this is just a little thing I put together. It was very helpful and I learned a lot.

Ocean Blaster Ocean Blaster

decent game.

This is a decent game. there is a little exploitable flaw though. If there is an item on the screen and I die, it will still be there if I didn't get it. I would have an item that I shouldn't have. How do you use the nuke?

keep it up

zerick13 responds:

nukes are used as soon as u get them.

Donkey Kong Arcade Return Donkey Kong Arcade Return

Nice work.

This is almost just like the classic. Keep it up.

LilDwarf responds:

Thanks!

Power Devour! Power Devour!

This is really fun.

This is really interesting. It tests my reflexes and it is chalangeing. Keep up the good work. the music and sound effects are awesome too.

Manly-Chicken responds:

thank you!
Schleif is a master of metal!

watch out for the cat! watch out for the cat!

Not bad.

This was entertaining. The music was good, and the game play concept was decent. I can wander off of the screen though. Maybe add a invisible barrier to to edges to the screens.

promat responds:

my flash demo expired sry,

Angel-Strip-Darts Angel-Strip-Darts

Easy if you just ignore the woman.

Yep. That's what I had to do. I like the game though! If

FrozenInnerHell responds:

Thanks a lot ClimbLadders for your comment, Im glad you like, and yeah I know it could get easy if you ignore the woman, but then again one have to be strong enough to do that, so there is our point of difficulty =), next one will be more difficult :).

Dino Jeff Adventure 2 Dino Jeff Adventure 2

not bad.

I like Jeff's design. Especially when he flies and his eyes looks funny. The game is good too.

Keep up the good work.

PabMo responds:

Thanks. Yeah that's kind of a reference to the original drawing I did of Jeff in DJ JPA 1.
I will keep it up thanks!

The 2n day of Highschool The 2n day of Highschool

This was pretty fun.

I like the story and the gameplay. It surpasses the first in my opinion.Nice job on the solo project.

flash-can responds:

i wish i wouldve done something about that white bar when i had the chance to. :/

Cannon Fire! Cannon Fire!

Nice concept.

I like the concept of the game. My only grip is that only 1 shell can be shot at a time, and it's so slow. It wastes time.

Good game

KingBowser133 responds:

Thanks for the review! Yes, it seems as though the game is running slower in a browser than from the .swf file directly, as it's running very smoothly directly from the .swf. I've been working on trying to fix this, but no luck so far. As soon as I get it fixed, I will most certainly update the .swf file here.

GO DBTEST GO DBTEST

Nice.

Especially on the hard levels. Good job!

fushitaka responds:

Thanks. i am surprised to see good reviews for a test of already released ver but soon I may have a ultimate ver that does better saving :)