Donkey Kong Arcade Return Donkey Kong Arcade Return

Nice work.

This is almost just like the classic. Keep it up.

LilDwarf responds:

Thanks!

Another Day in School Another Day in School

Schoolbomberman

This reminds me of Bomberman. I like that explosives are laptops. It's hard to go inbetween desks. It would be nice if I couuld fight computers when there's no one to play with.

keep it up.

Tic Tac Toe Apple Tic Tac Toe Apple

Not bad at all.

Nice work with this. It kind of bothers me that the computer makes a decision as soon as I do though. Keep it up.

Escaping Criminals Escaping Criminals

This is a decent game.

This game was fun, the storyline was simple and decent. My only problem is that the gun reloads too slow. Keep up the good work.

Power Devour! Power Devour!

This is really fun.

This is really interesting. It tests my reflexes and it is chalangeing. Keep up the good work. the music and sound effects are awesome too.

Manly-Chicken responds:

thank you!
Schleif is a master of metal!

watch out for the cat! watch out for the cat!

Not bad.

This was entertaining. The music was good, and the game play concept was decent. I can wander off of the screen though. Maybe add a invisible barrier to to edges to the screens.

promat responds:

my flash demo expired sry,

Q - the game Q - the game

Boring.

I'm sorry, but this game is a too boring for me. Nothing interesting really happens in it, and sometimes, it takes wayy too long for an animation to finish before I get to do anything else.

Keep at it.

Piston Push Piston Push

missing 2 things.

It's a decent game. It could use sound and music though. I've played for a few minutes, and died on purpose to see the game over.

Whack A Republican Whack A Republican

I've always wanted to do that.

Ok, I'm kidding. The game was good and fun. Gameplay was awesome btw.

Epic Charlie Epic Charlie

This is amazing!

Controls are great, and the levels are fun. The graphics are decent and good music to boot. If I had a hat, I would tilt it towards you, so now you are just stuck with a review.