it is very serious it is very serious

I meant to review this much sooner.

For the good!

Nice choice of music! really like the drums for this.

Ok good! backgrounds! This is one of your better detailed works.

Now, I think it would be a good idea to read the principals of animation. There is still room for improvement (as with me). But I can tell you that it may be easier for you to do pose to pose animation then between. This will make your animaitons better. Also, you need more in betweening for your cycles.

Keep it up.

flashmakeit responds:

Thank you for the constructive review. I am working on a new movie. I am trying to practice my animation skills. It is not easy.

superbiker superbiker

What I am going to say is supposed to build you up, not tear you down.

I feel that more work should go into this. It feels kind of rushed, as I have seen some of your other work. There are times where there is no background. The times you did use backgrounds were MUCH better when it was just black and white!

Your characters could use more frames of animation as well. An example is when they man is flying, and his wings doesn't flap.

I have a few questions. Is there a message to this? And the twerking fairy...Did she fart at the end?? comedy gold if she did.

Anyway, keep at it and take your time!

flashmakeit responds:

Thank you for viewing. The message is he is a superhero who caught a bank robber after the dragon lady feeds him this powerful soup that makes him strong and able to fly. He also has powerful eyes that help him to see more than the average person could ever see. Yes, she farts at the end. Thanks for the music. It took two weeks to make in my spare time.

Never meet your heroes Never meet your heroes

I seen this coming, but I still got a laugh out of it...Especially when he didn't put his hands up. WHOA! Good stuff man.

Ragdoll in Space Ragdoll in Space

Fun game. The concept is simple, and its like a "avoid obsticals" game. The Rag doll is the twist though, and makes things more interesting. So does the power ups, and the "power ups". I think its kinda funny though that if his hand slightly touches the ceiling, it snaps off his body.

Anyway, nice game.

Kill the Plumber Kill the Plumber

Brillant game! I've never would have thought of playing as a "mario enemy".trying to stop the "player". I really like your art style, espcially the last character you play as. Nice work!

Kitty Rescue Squad 2 Kitty Rescue Squad 2

A good game! My only complaint is that its a little floaty, but its other than that, its fun!

The Biker Zombie Phase 1 The Biker Zombie Phase 1

Lol Biker Zombie. Really made me laugh: This is a new one for me. The theme is fitting for it too.

Nice theme too. Nice one ET!

Accursed Machines Accursed Machines

Sure hate that your file got corrupted. I'm guessing you couldn't do everything that you wanted to do.

Despite that, the song still sounds great. Honestly, I don't know what else you could do to make this better, except maybe the ending.

If you can, avoid autosaving. I hear that may be an issue.

Nice work.

(ClimbLadders)

Your Futile Efforts...(Full) Your Futile Efforts...(Full)

Long time ET!

It's so sad =(...well at first until the drums and bass kicks in! Then it starts sounding something like a ending theme, or a base. But its not a bad thing at all. Like the way its made. Also its nice the way it ended. Nice work as usual

THEY LIVE. THEY LIVE.

Nice work. Really like the color scheme.

Thanks a lot, Eric!
I'm in love with those colors as of late. I might even have to force myself to vary, hahaha

Abandoned Place Abandoned Place

Cool gif! Nice detail with the floors and walls especially. But for some reason, all I can imagine now is a TV flying around the place shooting it up lthanks to the description!

Keep it up!

Stopsignal responds:

Hahahaha, that would be awesome!

What is that coming over the hill What is that coming over the hill

I really like this picture Stop. It's like something off a Poster! Nice work!

Stopsignal responds:

Thanks, man! I appreciate it d: