it is very serious it is very serious

I meant to review this much sooner.

For the good!

Nice choice of music! really like the drums for this.

Ok good! backgrounds! This is one of your better detailed works.

Now, I think it would be a good idea to read the principals of animation. There is still room for improvement (as with me). But I can tell you that it may be easier for you to do pose to pose animation then between. This will make your animaitons better. Also, you need more in betweening for your cycles.

Keep it up.

flashmakeit responds:

Thank you for the constructive review. I am working on a new movie. I am trying to practice my animation skills. It is not easy.

superbiker superbiker

What I am going to say is supposed to build you up, not tear you down.

I feel that more work should go into this. It feels kind of rushed, as I have seen some of your other work. There are times where there is no background. The times you did use backgrounds were MUCH better when it was just black and white!

Your characters could use more frames of animation as well. An example is when they man is flying, and his wings doesn't flap.

I have a few questions. Is there a message to this? And the twerking fairy...Did she fart at the end?? comedy gold if she did.

Anyway, keep at it and take your time!

flashmakeit responds:

Thank you for viewing. The message is he is a superhero who caught a bank robber after the dragon lady feeds him this powerful soup that makes him strong and able to fly. He also has powerful eyes that help him to see more than the average person could ever see. Yes, she farts at the end. Thanks for the music. It took two weeks to make in my spare time.

Never meet your heroes Never meet your heroes

I seen this coming, but I still got a laugh out of it...Especially when he didn't put his hands up. WHOA! Good stuff man.

Dinosaur Telephone Call Dinosaur Telephone Call

This is pretty good! Its weird in a good way. I would have never thought of a dino using a telephone. How you came up with this, I have no Idea, but its genious.

(ClimbLadders)

SSB4: For Glory, Falco! SSB4: For Glory, Falco!

Retro, this is Genious! I've never wouldhave thought of a Smash bros cross over with "The Regular Show" Best part of it is that it fits to a T! Really creative with this one! Really enjoyed it!

Keep it up!

(ClimbLadders)

Bugs Bunny was WRONG! Bugs Bunny was WRONG!

Lol good stuff! It's kind of how I feel when people only give dogs "dog food".... or at least the exact same "dog food" all of the time.

Yeah, good work.

rubberonion responds:

mmmm dog food

Anime Shenanigans - Sing Anime Shenanigans - Sing

This is good. Your voice of Kyon sounds almost just like him. I like your artstyle as well. It simple, but it has some nice details on it, like highlights and debth.

The last 2 things Nagato said put the icing on the cake for me.

again nice work

Axelstation responds:

Thanks dude, I'm glad you liked it :D

Kool-Aid Man Kool-Aid Man

I like the joke here. This script seems like something that would be on Family guy. Nice work on that!

But, I believe this would have been alot better if alot more effort was put into the art work. It's good as it is now because of the joke, sound, and energy you've put into it. But hey, this is just my opinion

keep it up (ClimbLadders)

IceDev responds:

Thank you for the advice it helps alot

Cheesy Death Cheesy Death

Very well made animation! I lost it when he asked if he like to throw pizza.

winter fairy winter fairy

I like the setting of this. Artwise, this looks good, but the animations could use more sprites between 2 poses so that the movements look more fluid. The music is fitting as well. Keep it up!

flashmakeit responds:

I should learn how to use sprites that should be in my next project. Thanks for the helpful review., I always enjoy reading your review and I can't wait to see or hear your new work. Happy new years.