Ragdoll in Space Ragdoll in Space

Fun game. The concept is simple, and its like a "avoid obsticals" game. The Rag doll is the twist though, and makes things more interesting. So does the power ups, and the "power ups". I think its kinda funny though that if his hand slightly touches the ceiling, it snaps off his body.

Anyway, nice game.

Kill the Plumber Kill the Plumber

Brillant game! I've never would have thought of playing as a "mario enemy".trying to stop the "player". I really like your art style, espcially the last character you play as. Nice work!

Kitty Rescue Squad 2 Kitty Rescue Squad 2

A good game! My only complaint is that its a little floaty, but its other than that, its fun!

[SS]- Cheese is born [SS]- Cheese is born

I admit it.

You got me. After watching a few seconds, Idk what I'm supposed to be looking at. After more waiting, I see some cheese in the bed. This got me smlieing and wondering why cheese is in the bed. Then I see the gun and started to chuckle a lil bit and was thinking why did it have a gun. Like everyone else though, I would like a story behind this.

Once I look at your name, I think I understand what you were doing.

Keep it up.

Avoider! Avoider!

I liked this.

This is a decent game. Nice job on you're first flash. However, It was ez thanks to the gravity keep pulling me down. I did this without loosing a life my first try.

keep it up.

SethFx23 responds:

Thanks, short and to the point, I like it. Yeah I plan on maybe expanding this in the future this is just a little thing I put together. It was very helpful and I learned a lot.

Jetpack Paladin Jetpack Paladin

Lol

This is a fun game. But I didnt' complete it after 1-2. it would be cool if he picked up his pace though.

I think that it's funny that a knight get obliterated from walking on thorns =). that made my day!

keep it up.

Hungry Sumo Hungry Sumo

This is good!

This is a good game. This is my first time playing one with this concept. Really something new to me.

Keep up the good work.

Lazer Penguin Lazer Penguin

not bad.

This decent game. It gets faster as time goes, I like that. Keep it up.

Zombie Mob Zombie Mob

Where's the door?

This game was pretty fun and additing. I could play this on my free time. It could use some music though.

keep up the good work.

Ocean Blaster Ocean Blaster

decent game.

This is a decent game. there is a little exploitable flaw though. If there is an item on the screen and I die, it will still be there if I didn't get it. I would have an item that I shouldn't have. How do you use the nuke?

keep it up

zerick13 responds:

nukes are used as soon as u get them.