The Biker Zombie Phase 1 The Biker Zombie Phase 1

Lol Biker Zombie. Really made me laugh: This is a new one for me. The theme is fitting for it too.

Nice theme too. Nice one ET!

Accursed Machines Accursed Machines

Sure hate that your file got corrupted. I'm guessing you couldn't do everything that you wanted to do.

Despite that, the song still sounds great. Honestly, I don't know what else you could do to make this better, except maybe the ending.

If you can, avoid autosaving. I hear that may be an issue.

Nice work.

(ClimbLadders)

Your Futile Efforts...(Full) Your Futile Efforts...(Full)

Long time ET!

It's so sad =(...well at first until the drums and bass kicks in! Then it starts sounding something like a ending theme, or a base. But its not a bad thing at all. Like the way its made. Also its nice the way it ended. Nice work as usual

A Breath of Life A Breath of Life

A well thought out song in more ways than one! the intro is pretty good to the build is pretty good. Its cool how the piano starts alone then more accompanied instruments come instruments come into the mix. It just fits together so well. I listened to this while reading your description, and it fits it! This isn't a complant or anything, and I'm not telling you how you should make your songs, but I feel this would be a great loop! it ends the same way as it starts. It could symbolize what you said, but once it loops, its like creating another life.

My only complaint about this song is that it feels alot louder in my right ear than the left. Other than that great!

Keep it up!

House Of Force House Of Force

Fun to listen to it. Can tell you had a blast. The rhythm is fun, and all parts are composed well. But I do have some complaints. Mixing needs work...sounds are peaking way too much. Although the rhythm is nice, it could use more variation.

Keep it up.

TheFantasticZ responds:

Thx for listening and feedback, and yeah i'm hoping to get fl studio since I use Lmms.

Jupitrean - Biohazard Jupitrean - Biohazard

This is oddly enjoyable! Oh who am I to talk.... keep it up man.

Jupitrean responds:

Thanks!

RPG Town Music 2 RPG Town Music 2

Getting a medieval vibe here. Also reminds me of Twinkle twinkle little star at some parts. But that's not a bad thing. Not bad ET.

ET16 responds:

Whoa Ladders it been awhile man. yeah Now that you said that lol its remind me of twinkle twinkle thanks for the review.

Fix this Fix this

heh. Its kinda catchy in the beginning Actually I talke that back, the song itself is catchy.. Also the bass drop is funny when the computer program talks. I didn't understand it at first, but after a couple of times I did. Idk why, But I like it. But it doesn't matter what I think.

flashmakeit responds:

He is saying by bike is broken please fix please please. I really had fun making this song so Thanks a lot for the review ClimbLadders it is always a pleasure to read your comments. They are always helpful.

Spidery Spider Boss Theme Spidery Spider Boss Theme

Nice song tourmithefly. Its well composed and sounds like exactly what you are portraying. You did it in a way that I wouldn't expect! The subtle change 0:22 is awesome! the part that begins is cool, but it throws me off because I didn't hear a build up to it. Loops really well!

Keep it up torumithefly!

tourmithefly responds:

Hey there ClimbLadders! Happy to see you still alive and well on this website :D

It is kinda hard to do an intro when the song has to loop seamlessly at the same time. So yeah, I had to sacrifice the intro for that awesome seamless loop. I think I'm happy with it being like that, and not the other way around.

Thank you for your review! I'll go ahead and send a review your way later on ^^

Dwho Dwho

Really nice composure man. This is really fitting for a movie or a flash. Its closest to movie theme in my opinion, and thats good!This really should be out there.

Keep it up