All 19 art Reviews

THEY LIVE. THEY LIVE.

Nice work. Really like the color scheme.

Thanks a lot, Eric!
I'm in love with those colors as of late. I might even have to force myself to vary, hahaha

Abandoned Place Abandoned Place

Cool gif! Nice detail with the floors and walls especially. But for some reason, all I can imagine now is a TV flying around the place shooting it up lthanks to the description!

Keep it up!

Stopsignal responds:

Hahahaha, that would be awesome!

What is that coming over the hill What is that coming over the hill

I really like this picture Stop. It's like something off a Poster! Nice work!

Stopsignal responds:

Thanks, man! I appreciate it d:

ChibiYY - Yin and Yang ChibiYY - Yin and Yang

I've never seen the series, but judgeing by your art, it has a nice artstyle as well! Nice work with this!

Silverelick responds:

Thanks, The first 2 shorts are actually already on my Newgrounds account. They are a little dated, but the third one should be coming out soon. Just waiting on my Sound guy to editing the sound stuff for it.

TWS - THE SISTERHOOD - GIRLS TWS - THE SISTERHOOD - GIRLS

Pretty well made. Really wish I had this sort of talent. 10/10!

(climbLadders)

chaosphoenix88 responds:

Thanks alot on that. I feel like I need to improve.

WE ARE HERE WE ARE HERE

Thats really creative. Valentines day aliens! I like it alot. Nice details on the super fuzzy pixilated backgrounds on the ailens.

Stopsignal responds:

Hahaha, thanks a lot man! Just textures can make anything really badass.

Princess Daisy Button Princess Daisy Button

I like it your style here =). The character is simple, but the added detail makes it awesome, like the highlights in the hair. keep it up =)

Thunder28X responds:

Thanks! That means a lot! :D

Tv Shoots Baddies Tv Shoots Baddies

This would be an excelent title screen. I like it mostly because of the colors...and because the tv looks so happy when its about to be attacked lol.

Stopsignal responds:

It indeed will be! I alreay incorpored this one, i need to make the menu now, though. You will see it soon!

It was christmas! It was christmas!

This made me laugh because of the facial expression. If you go back and do this, I recommend putting drool onto the tounge!

Keep it up!

Stopsignal responds:

Oh, forgot to anwer. Thanks! Good idea, hehe. Taking it in count (?

Todoxypumn Todoxypumn

I like this because of all of the detail =). The color scheme is pretty good too!. I like that you used 2 different tints of of color on the white, and alos the shadow.

Nice work!

Stopsignal responds:

Thanks! The cholor scheme is based on the concept that the god has two halves, the "bad" one, is the one with the head and style of a crow, while the "good" one has the head and style of a deer. They also have different tones, blue and purple, if you check really close.

Talking about the shadow, i think it is good, but the chest and head ended being really flat.
Thanks for the review, man! Good luck.