superbiker superbiker

What I am going to say is supposed to build you up, not tear you down.

I feel that more work should go into this. It feels kind of rushed, as I have seen some of your other work. There are times where there is no background. The times you did use backgrounds were MUCH better when it was just black and white!

Your characters could use more frames of animation as well. An example is when they man is flying, and his wings doesn't flap.

I have a few questions. Is there a message to this? And the twerking fairy...Did she fart at the end?? comedy gold if she did.

Anyway, keep at it and take your time!

flashmakeit responds:

Thank you for viewing. The message is he is a superhero who caught a bank robber after the dragon lady feeds him this powerful soup that makes him strong and able to fly. He also has powerful eyes that help him to see more than the average person could ever see. Yes, she farts at the end. Thanks for the music. It took two weeks to make in my spare time.

Never meet your heroes Never meet your heroes

I seen this coming, but I still got a laugh out of it...Especially when he didn't put his hands up. WHOA! Good stuff man.

Dinosaur Telephone Call Dinosaur Telephone Call

This is pretty good! Its weird in a good way. I would have never thought of a dino using a telephone. How you came up with this, I have no Idea, but its genious.

Ragdoll in Space Ragdoll in Space

Fun game. The concept is simple, and its like a "avoid obsticals" game. The Rag doll is the twist though, and makes things more interesting. So does the power ups, and the "power ups". I think its kinda funny though that if his hand slightly touches the ceiling, it snaps off his body.

Anyway, nice game.

Kill the Plumber Kill the Plumber

Brillant game! I've never would have thought of playing as a "mario enemy".trying to stop the "player". I really like your art style, espcially the last character you play as. Nice work!

Kitty Rescue Squad 2 Kitty Rescue Squad 2

A good game! My only complaint is that its a little floaty, but its other than that, its fun!

Jupitrean - Biohazard Jupitrean - Biohazard

This is oddly enjoyable! Oh who am I to talk.... keep it up man.

Jupitrean responds:

Thanks!

RPG Town Music 2 RPG Town Music 2

Getting a medieval vibe here. Also reminds me of Twinkle twinkle little star at some parts. But that's not a bad thing. Not bad ET.

ET16 responds:

Whoa Ladders it been awhile man. yeah Now that you said that lol its remind me of twinkle twinkle thanks for the review.

Fix this Fix this

heh. Its kinda catchy in the beginning Actually I talke that back, the song itself is catchy.. Also the bass drop is funny when the computer program talks. I didn't understand it at first, but after a couple of times I did. Idk why, But I like it. But it doesn't matter what I think.

flashmakeit responds:

He is saying by bike is broken please fix please please. I really had fun making this song so Thanks a lot for the review ClimbLadders it is always a pleasure to read your comments. They are always helpful.

THEY LIVE. THEY LIVE.

Nice work. Really like the color scheme.

Thanks a lot, Eric!
I'm in love with those colors as of late. I might even have to force myself to vary, hahaha

Abandoned Place Abandoned Place

Cool gif! Nice detail with the floors and walls especially. But for some reason, all I can imagine now is a TV flying around the place shooting it up lthanks to the description!

Keep it up!

Stopsignal responds:

Hahahaha, that would be awesome!

What is that coming over the hill What is that coming over the hill

I really like this picture Stop. It's like something off a Poster! Nice work!

Stopsignal responds:

Thanks, man! I appreciate it d: